NoteThis page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Watermark for Java 18.2.
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Watermark for Java. The most notable features are:
- Add text and image watermarks to documents and images
- Search for possible watermarks in documents and remove them
- Support various document formats: Pdf; MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Support various image formats: png, bmp, jpeg, jpeg2000, gif, tiff, webp (including multi-frame gif and tiff)
- Process documents and images attached to stored email messages (msg, oft, eml, emlx formats are supported)
- Add watermarks to images inside documents of all supported formats
- Two ways of watermark adding/removing are supported: using generalized approach and working with supported format specifics
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Watermark for Java.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.