View Archive Files
The archive files are used to compress files to save space on disk or compress files to group them. There are different compression algorithms are used to compress files that’s why we have different archive formats. The most popular archive formats are ZIP and TAR and it’s highly likely that you’ve already packed and unpacked archive files.
Online Archive Viewer
To view Archive files online please check out free Archive Viewer powered by GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET
Supported Archive Formats
The following archive formats are supported by the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.
Auto Detection means that GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET can determine the type of the archive file by reading the information in the file header.
|File Extension||File Type||Auto Detection|
|.ZIP||Archive file format||Yes|
|.TAR||Consolidated Unix File Archive||Yes|
|.BZ2||Bzip2 compressed file||Yes|
|.7Z||7-Zip compressed file||Yes|
|.GZ||Gnu Zipped File||Yes|
|.TGZ||TAR GZipped File||Yes|
|.TXZ||TAR XZipped File||Yes|
|.RAR||Roshal ARchive File||Yes|
In this section
The articles given in this section describes the usage of GroupDocs.Viewer to convert archive formats with different available options.
- How to list archive folders
- Folder navigation in archive files
- How to convert and view 7-Zip files
- How to convert and view archive files
- How to convert and view TGZ files
- How to convert and view TXZ files
- How to convert and view XZ files
- How to convert archive files to HTML
- Render Archive Folder
- Set filename when viewing archive files