On this page
GroupDocs provides unlimited free technical support for all of its products. Support is available to all users, including evaluation. The support is provided at Free Support Forum and Paid Support Helpdesk.
NotePlease note that GroupDocs does not provide technical support over the phone. Phone support is only available for sales and purchase questions.
If you need help with GroupDocs.Viewer, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are using the latest GroupDocs.Viewer version before reporting an issue. See GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET NuGet Package to find out about the latest version.
- Have a look through the forums, this documentation, and the API Reference before reporting an issue – perhaps your question has already been answered.
- Post your question at GroupDocs.Viewer Free Support Forum, and we’ll assist you. Questions are answered directly by the GroupDocs.Viewer development team.
- When expecting a reply on the forums, please allow for time zone differences.
The paid support issues have a higher priority in comparison to the free support requests. Post your question at the Paid Support Helpdesk to set a higher priority for the issue.
When posting your issue, question, or feature request with GroupDocs.Viewer, follow these steps to ensure it is resolved most efficiently:
- Include the original document and the code snippet causing the problem. If you need to attach several files, zip them into one. Only you and the GroupDocs developers have access to the attached files.
- Add information about the environment you face the issue.
- Report one issue per thread. If you have another issue, question, or feature request, please report it in a separate thread.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.