Install from NuGet
NuGet is the easiest way to download and install GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. There are ways to install it in your project.
Install using .NET CLI
.NET CLI is a convenient tool for creating, installing dependencies, and publishing your projects. To install GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET using .NET CLI open a terminal in your project’s folder and execute:
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Viewer
Install via Package Manager GUI
Follow these steps to reference GroupDocs.Viewer using Package Manager GUI:
- Open your project in Visual Studio.
- Click Project -> Manage NuGet Packages…. You can also access the same option through the Solution Explorer. Right-click the solution or project and select Manage NuGet Packages from the context menu.
- Select Browse tab and type “GroupDocs.Viewer” in the search text box.
- Click the Install button to install the latest version of the API into your project as shown in the following screenshot.
Using Package Manager Console
You can follow the steps below to reference GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET using the Package Manager Console:
- Open your solution/project in Visual Studio.
- Select Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Package Manager Console from the menu to open package manager console.
- Type the command “Install-Package GroupDocs.Viewer” and press enter to install the latest release into your application.
- After successful installation, GroupDocs.Viewer will be referenced in your application.
Install from official GroupDocs website
You can follow the steps below to reference GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET downloaded from the official GroupDocs Downloads websitte:
- Unpack zip archive or follow MSI install wizard instructions.
- In the Solution Explorer, expand the project node you want to add a reference to.
- Right-click the References node for the project and select Add Reference from the menu.
- In the Add Reference dialog box, select the .NET tab (it’s usually selected by default).
- If you have used MSI installer to install GroupDocs.Viewer, you will see GroupDocs.Viewer in the top pane. Select it and then click the Select button.
- If you have downloaded and unpacked the DLL only, click the Browse button and locate the GroupDocs.Viewer.dll file. You have referenced GroupDocs.Viewer and it should appear in the SelectedComponents pane of the dialog box.
- Click OK. GroupDocs.Viewer reference appears under the References node of the project.