How to list and print all supported file types
Get supported file formats
Here is the full list of supported file formats. In case you need to list or print out all of the supported file formats in your application you can do the following:
- Call GetSupportedFileTypes methodof FileType class;
- Enumerate through the collection of FileType objects.
The following code sample demonstrates how to print all supported file formats list to the console.
IEnumerable<FileType> supportedFileTypes = FileType.GetSupportedFileTypes(); foreach (FileType fileType in supportedFileTypes) Console.WriteLine(fileType);
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.