This section contains issues that you may face and solutions for them when processing files with GroupDocs.Viewer.
Typically it happens because language support is not installed and therefore there are no required fonts that can be used to display the characters correctly. Please refer to the following articles that guide through the installation process of the Asian language support.
Because of the lack of Windows fonts in target OS (Android, macOS, Linux, etc), fonts used in documents are substituted with available fonts, this might lead to inaccurate document layout when rendering the document to PNG, JPG, and PDF.
Please refer to the following articles that guide through installing Windows fonts on Linux.
Please refer to the related articles for more details:
- ClassNotFoundException BouncyCastleProvider exception
- NoClassDefFoundError javax/xml/bind/DatatypeConverter
- How to install Asian Fonts on CentOS
- How to install Asian Fonts on Ubuntu
- How To Install Windows Fonts on Ubuntu
- How to change the maximum size of a file
- How to migrate to GroupDocs.Viewer 19.8 or higher