Show hidden pages
Hidden pages are not rendered by default. In order to include them into the rendering GroupDocs.Viewer provides setRenderHiddenPages(…) property of the HtmlViewOptions, JpgViewOptions, PngViewOptions or PdfViewOptions class to
true as shown in the example below.
This feature is supported for:
- Diagrams with hidden pages
- Presentations with hidden slides
- Spreadsheets with hidden worksheets
The following code sample shows how to render hidden pages.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.pptx"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.setRenderHiddenPages(true); viewer.view(viewOptions);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.