Show document notes
GroupDocs.Viewer does not include notes in the rendering results. However, you can choose between to show or hide the notes in the output. If you want to see notes in your rendering result, use setRenderNotes(…) property of the HtmlViewOptions, JpgViewOptions, PngViewOptions or PdfViewOptions class and pass it to view(…) method of Viewer object.
The following are the steps to include the notes in the rendering result.
- Initialize the object of HtmlViewOptions
- Set setRenderNotes(…) property of HtmlViewOptions to
- Pass HtmlViewOptions object to view(…) method
The following code sample renders Presentation with notes.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.pptx"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.setRenderNotes(true); viewer.view(viewOptions);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.