GroupDocs.Viewer allows you to reorder the document pages. The order of the pages in the source document is never changed, instead, the API applies reordering to the resultant PDF document.
To reorder the pages:
- Instantiate Viewer object;
- Create PdfViewOptions;
- Call view(…) method specifying desired page numbers order.
The following code snippet shows how to reorder pages.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); PdfViewOptions viewOptions = new PdfViewOptions(); // Pass page numbers in the order you want to render them viewer.view(viewOptions, 2, 1); viewer.close();
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.