GroupDocs.Viewer renders all layers of the CAD drawing by default. To render specific layers you can set the layers that you want to render by adding them into the setLayers(…) property of CadOptions (method getCadOptions() of HtmlViewOptions, JpgViewOptions, PngViewOptions or PdfViewOptions class).
The following code sample shows how to render a specific layer of a CAD drawing.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.dwg"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.getCadOptions().setLayers(Arrays.asList(new Layer("TRIANGLE"), new Layer("QUADRANT"))); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.