Render Archive Folder
GroupDocs.Viewer renders items from the root of the archive by default.
When rendering of a specified folder is required, it can be achieved as shown in the examples below.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.zip"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.getArchiveOptions().setFolder("ThirdFolderWithItems"); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.