Render all layouts
When GroupDocs.Viewer renders CAD drawings we get only Model representation. In order to render Model and all non-empty Layouts within CAD drawing, the property CadOptions.RenderLayouts of HtmlViewOptions class (or PngViewOptions, or JpgViewOptions, or PdfViewOptions) is used.
Following are the steps to render all the non-empty layouts along with the Model.
- Create HtmlViewOptions object.
- Set setRenderLayouts(…) of HtmlViewOptions to
- Call view(…) method
The following code sample shows how to render layouts along with the Model of a CAD drawing.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.dwg"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.getCadOptions().setRenderLayouts(true); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.