Load password-protected document
GroupDocs.Viewer supports rendering documents that are protected with a password.
The following are the steps to render password-protected documents.
- Instantiate the LoadOptions object;
- Set password in setPassword(…) property;
- Instantiate the Viewer with created LoadOptions object
- Call view(…) method with parameters that you need.
The following code sample shows how to render password-protected documents.
LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions(); loadOptions.setPassword("123456"); Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx", loadOptions); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.