Introducing GroupDocs.Viewer for Java
What Is GroupDocs.Viewer?
GroupDocs.Viewer is a powerful file viewer API that allows you to display over 140 document types in your applications. The main purpose of GroupDocs.Viewer product is an ability to render documents into HTML, Image or PDF representations fast and with high quality.
Why use GroupDocs.Viewer as a Developer?
- No additional software is required to render documents into HTML5, Image or PDF;
- Great variety of rendering options provided to customize output;
- Easy way to apply document transformations - page rotation and reordering, textual watermarks;
- Document information extraction - file type, page count etc.;
- Increase rendering performance by caching rendering results. Render document once and display it fast and efficient;
- Customizable caching. Caching to local disk is implemented by default and any type of storage can be supported by implementing caching interfaces – Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and others.