Image Viewer - Adjust quality for JPG
When rendering documents and files to JPG with GroupDocs.Viewer you can adjust quality of the output images by setting setQuality(…) property of JpgViewOptions class. The supported values range of setQuality(…) is from 1 to 100. Default value is 90.
This example demonstrates how to adjust quality of the output JPG image.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); JpgViewOptions viewOptions = new JpgViewOptions(); viewOptions.setQuality((byte) 50); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.