Image Viewer - Add text overlay over images
GroupDocs.Viewer provides feature that allows to add text overlays over images. This feature is useful if you want to add selectable text over the image or implement a text search in image-based rendering.
Please note that due to Image Viewer’s architecture rendering results with text extraction enabled and disabled are different.
This example demonstrates how to render document for display with text.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); PngViewOptions viewOptions = new PngViewOptions(); viewOptions.setExtractText(true); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.