HTML Viewer - Responsive layout
Render to responsive HTML
GroupDocs.Viewer also enables you to make your rendering into HTML look well across all types of devices. To achieve this, the API provides setRenderResponsive(…) property of HtmlViewOptions class as shown in below sample code.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.setRenderResponsive(true); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.