How to Run Examples
Download from GitHub
- The complete examples package of GroupDocs.Viewer is hosted on GitHub. You can either download the ZIP file or clone the repository of GitHub using your favorite GitHub client.
- In case you download the ZIP file, extract the folders on your local disk. The extracted files and folders will look like the following image:
- Open Eclipse and import the project to get started with it.
- Go to File menu and click Open Projects from File System…
- Open Examples folder
- Go to Run menu and click Run
If you like to add or improve an example, we encourage you to contribute to the project. All examples in this repository are open source and can be freely used in your own applications. To contribute, you can fork the repository, edit the source code and create a pull request. We will review the changes and include them in the repository.