How to list extract save and view attachments
Some files such as Email documents, Outlook data files, Archives and PDF documents may contain attachments, those attachments can be viewed, extracted or printed with help of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java API.
- Instantiate Viewer object for the file that contains attachment(s);
- Call getAttachments() method which will return document attachments collection;
- Process attachments according to your needs (print a list of attachment names, save or view attachments, etc.)
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.