Document viewer - PDF Viewer
Document viewer can operate in different rendering modes, HTML, Image and PDF (see Features Overview for more information).
This article will describe on how to view documents in PDF mode with PDF Viewer. When rendering to PDF format with GroupDocs.Viewer, it saves all pages of source document as a single target PDF document.
Here are the steps for rendering to PDF with GroupDocs.Viewer for Java:
- Create new instance of Viewer class and pass source document path as a constructor parameter.
- Instantiate the PdfViewOptions object and specify saving path format for rendered document.
- Call view(…) method of Viewer class instance and pass PdfViewOptions to it.
The following code sample shows how to get PDF representation of the document.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); PdfViewOptions viewOptions = new PdfViewOptions(); viewer.view(viewOptions);
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.