Document viewer - Image Viewer
Document viewer can operate in different rendering modes, HTML, Image and PDF (see Features Overview for more information). This article will describe on how to view documents in Image mode with Image Viewer.
Here are the steps for rendering into image with GroupDocs.Viewer API:
- Create new instance of Viewer class and pass source document path as a constructor parameter.
- Instantiate the PngViewOptions or JpgViewOptions object according to your requirements and specify saving path format for rendered document pages.
- Call view(…) method of Viewer class instance and pass PngViewOptions or JpgViewOptions to it.
Document Viewer - Image Viewer (PNG)
This example shows how to render each document page into PNG image.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); PngViewOptions viewOptions = new PngViewOptions(); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
Document Viewer - Image Viewer (JPG)
This example shows how to render each document page into JPG image.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); JpgViewOptions viewOptions= new JpgViewOptions(); viewer.view(viewOptions); viewer.close();
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document viewing features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.