Adjust image quality
GroupDocs.Viewer enables you to adjust quality of output images contained by the source PDF document. To adjust image quality use setImageQuality(…) option of PdfOptions class (getPdfOptions() of HtmlViewOptions class).
setImageQuality(…) can be set to:
- ImageQuality.LOW - Best quality but slow performance.
- ImageQuality.MEDIUM - Better quality and slower performance.
- ImageQuality.HIGH - The acceptable quality, best performance and least size of the output image.
NOTE: this option is supported when rendering to HTML only.
Following code snippet shows how to adjust image quality when rendering to HTML.
Viewer viewer = new Viewer("sample.docx"); HtmlViewOptions viewOptions = HtmlViewOptions.forEmbeddedResources(); viewOptions.getPdfOptions().setImageQuality(ImageQuality.MEDIUM); viewer.view(viewOptions);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Viewer for Java Spring UI Example
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET samples, plugins and showcase
- Document Viewer for .NET MVC UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured Java library we provide simple but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to view Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Viewer App.