Using Signature Appearances
GroupDocs.Signature contains several signature appearance classes that implements document oriented special signature representation.
- PdfTextAnnotationAppearance class implements for Pdf documents signature as annotation area. Note that TextSignOptions.SignatureImplementation property must be set to TextSignatureImplementation.Annotation
- PdfTextStickerAppearance class implements for Pdf documents signature as small sticker. Note that TextSignOptions.SignatureImplementation property must be set to TextSignatureImplementation.Sticker
- ImageAppearance class extends any image based with different image adjustments (like gray scale, contrast, brightness, corrections, border etc)
- DigitalSignatureAppearance class extends for Word Processing and Spreadsheet documents digital signature appearances as page header information line
- PdfDigitalSignatureAppearance class extends for PDF documents digital signature appearances to adjust labels and color.
Following examples demonstrate using these classes