Introducing GroupDocs.Signature for .NET
What Is GroupDocs.Signature?
GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is an electronic signature library that provides an ability to add stamps, barcodes, QR-codes, text, image, metadata, form fields and digital signatures to various document formats such as PDF, DOCX/DOC, PPTX/PPT, XLSX/XLS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, HTML and many others. With GroupDocs.Signature for .NET you can sign, search and verify document signatures using different signing option sets to suit all your needs.
Why Use GroupDocs.Signature?
- No additional software is required;
- Fast and efficient document eSign API;
- Wide range of supported signature types:
- Text Signature;
- Image Signature;
- Digital Signature;
- Electronic Signature;
- Barcode Signature;
- QR-code Signature;
- Stamp Signature;
- Metadata Signature;
- FormField Signature.
- Search and verify document signatures;
- Additional options set to customize signature, search and verification processes, apply signature styling, manage appearance etc.;
- Document information extraction API;
- Document preview API.