Sign document with secure custom Metadata signatures
- ability to embedded custom objects into metadata
- ability to specify custom objects encryption and serialization
- ability to collect and populate standard document signatures
Here are the steps to embed custom object into Metadata signature with GroupDocs.Signature:
- Implement if needed custom data serialization class that implement IDataSerializer interface. By default GroupDocs.Signature uses embedded json format serialization but allows user to customize it.
- Implement if needed custom data encryption class that implements IDataEncryption interface. By default GroupDocs.Signature has several encryption implementation you can use but allows user to customize it.
- Implement class with properties and specify if needed class attributes (like custom serialization attribute, custom encryption attribute), specify attributes for properties like FormatAttribute to specify serialization name and display format, same as SkipSerializationAttribute to mark property of class as not serialize
- Create new instance of Signature class and pass source document path as a constructor parameter.
- Create one or several objects of proper MetadataSignature object for document (like PdfMetadataSignature, ImageMetadataSignature, PresentationMetadataSignature, SpreadsheetMetadataSignature, WordProcessingMetadataSignature) and setup.
- Instantiate the MetadataSignOptions object according to your requirements and pass all metadata signatures to it.
- Call sign method of Signature class instance and pass MetadataSignOptions to it.
Following topics show more details of these features
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Signature for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Signature for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Signature for .NET App WebForms UI Example
- Document Signature for Java App Dropwizard UI Example
- Document Signature for Java Spring UI Example
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to eSign PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Signature App.