Sign document with Metadata signature - advanced
GroupDocs.Signature provides ability to secure Metadata signatures, same as embed into it data objects. These feature are implemented over data serialization and encryption. Also there is ability to provide custom data serialization and encryption to secure your signature data the most. Here are feature summary
- ability to encrypt Metadata signature string values
- ability to embedded custom objects into Metadata signatures with data encryption
- ability to specify custom objects encryption
- ability to implement custom data serialization
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Signature for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Signature for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Signature for .NET App WebForms UI Example
- Document Signature for Java App Dropwizard UI Example
- Document Signature for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online App
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to eSign PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Signature App.