When document is located on the local disk GroupDocs.Signature enables you to work with document over the file Signature class constructor. Signature instance will open file for reading only when any method of Signature will be called.
Following code snippet shows how to load document from local disk.
Signature signature = new Signature("sample.docx"); TextSignOptions options = new TextSignOptions("John Smith"); // sign document to file signature.sign(outputFilePath, options);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Signature for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Signature for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Signature for .NET App WebForms UI Example
- Document Signature for Java App Dropwizard UI Example
- Document Signature for Java Spring UI Example
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to eSign PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Signature App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.