Introducing GroupDocs.Signature for Java
What Is GroupDocs.Signature?
GroupDocs.Signature is a feature rich library which provides an ability to add stamps, barcodes and QR-codes, text, image, metadata, form field and digital signatures to documents of various formats like PDF, DOCX/DOC, PPTX/PPT, XLSX/XLS, JPG, PNG, TIFF, HTML and many others.
Sign, search, verify document signatures for all popular document formats and set different signing options to suit your needs with GroupDocs.Signature for Java API.
Why Use GroupDocs.Signature as a Developer?
- No additional software is required to sign documents of different types;
- Wide range of supported signature types - Text, Image, Digital certificate, Barcode, QR-code, Stamp, Metadata, FormField;
- Huge additional options set to customize sign, search and verification processes, apply signature styling, manage appearance etc.;
- Document information extraction - file type, page count etc.;
- Generate document preview for precise placing the signature inside the document.