eSign document with Image signature Leave feedback
An image as signature is alternative way to put any presenting data in a visual form. This electronic signature type allows to create custom image with company logo, sender’ initials, names or make a company stamp icon in it,
GroupDocs.Signature provides ImageSignOptions class to specify different settings for Image signature such as image content by file or stream, location, colors and advanced effects.
Here are the steps to create Image signature on document page:
- Create new instance of Signature class and pass source document path as a constructor parameter;
- Instantiate the ImageSignOptions object according to your requirements and specify Image signature options;
- Call sign method of Signature class instance and pass ImageSignOptions to it.
This example shows how to sign PDF with Image signature.
Signature signature = new Signature("sample.docx"); ImageSignOptions options = new ImageSignOptions("signature.jpg") ; // set signature position options.setLeft(100); options.setTop(100); // options.setPageNumber(1); // sign document to file signature.sign("SampleSigned.docx", options);
To learn more about document eSign features, please refer to the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Signature for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Signature for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Signature for .NET App WebForms UI Example
- Document Signature for Java App Dropwizard UI Example
- Document Signature for Java Spring UI Example
Along with full-featured .NET library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps.
You are welcome to eSign PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents with free to use online GroupDocs Signature App.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.