GroupDocs.Search for Java 18.11 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Search for Java 18.11.
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Search for Java. The most notable features are:
- Covers most popular document formats: Word (DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX), Excel (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLTM), PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, POT, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM), Outlook (PST, OST, MSG, EML, EMLX), OneNote (ONE), CHM, ODP, PDF, EPUB, FB2, and TXT.
- Search different object types: text occurrences, file names, document types, basic metadata fields, and document created/modified dates.
- Multiple search queries can be processed: boolean search queries, regular expressions, simple queries, and faceted queries.
- Perform advanced search: case sensitive search, fuzzy search, synonym and homophone search, search for different word forms, exact phrase search.
- Create and update search indexes.
- Search over several indexes simultaneously.
- Advanced features: keyboard layout correction, spelling correction, search by parts.
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Search for Java.