Introducing GroupDocs.Parser for .NET
What Is GroupDocs.Parser?
GroupDocs.Parser is a powerful document data extraction API from over 50 document types in your applications.
Many popular formats are supported: PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, ODS, RTF, EPUB and many others.
One of the most valuable features of GroupDocs.Parser is parsing documents with predefined templates. It’s easy to define template and extract data from invoices, prices or other kinds of your typical documents.
The API allows to easily extract text in accurate and quick modes. There are several advanced methods to extract text.
The API also provides methods to extract images, extract metadata. You can do it with regular documents and containers like ZIP archives, OST/PST mail data files and PDF portfolios.
If you want to extract PDF forms, GroupDocs.Parser also allows to do it.
Why Use GroupDocs.Parser?
- No additional software is required to extract data from the documents;
- Online free document data extraction App for simple cases and powerful .Net library for many data extraction scenarios;
- Accurate and fast Raw text extraction modes;
- Document information extraction - file type, page count etc;
- Metadata extraction;
- Images extraction;
- Attachments extraction;
- Parsing documents by user-generated templates;
- Parsing PDF forms.