GroupDocs.Parser for Java 18.7 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Parser for Java 18.7.
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Parser for Java. The most notable features are:
- Extract text from various document formats
- Extract main document properties
- Extract text and metadata from containers (PST, OST, ZIP containers are currently supported)
- Extract text and metadata from mail servers (POP, IMAP and Microsoft Exchange Server are supported)
- Extract formatted text. Plain text, Markdown, and HTML formatters are present
- Extract structured text
- Support password protected document (ability to provide the password if it is required)
- Service functions like encoding detection, media type detection and the ability to connect the logger
- Search text in documents
- Text analysis API (Pdf format is currently supported)
This is the first version of GroupDocs.Parser for Java.