Requirements for license
- GroupDocs.Editor uses xml license file like any GroupDocs product.
- GroupDocs.Editor may work without license file in trial mode.
- Trial mode effects for all API.
- Only up to 2 first pages are processed.
- Trial badges are placed in the document on the top of each page.
The license file contains details such as the product name, number of developers it is licensed to, subscription expiry date and so on. It contains digital signature, so don't modify the file. Even inadvertent addition of an extra line break into the file will invalidate it. You need to set a license before utilizing *GroupDocs.Editor API* if you want to avoid its evaluation limitations.
Applying License from File and Stream
Code below will explain how to apply product license using License File Path and File Stream.