GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET supports all x86 or x64 operating systems where .NET or Mono framework is installed, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Windows Azure
- Linux (Ubuntu, openSUSE, CentOS and others)
GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET supports .NET Framework starting from V2.0 and Mono Framework starting from V1.2.
Installing GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET through NuGet
NuGet is the easiest way to download and install GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET. Following are the couple of ways to install GroupDocs.Watermark for .NET in your project using NuGet.
Using Package Manager GUI
Follow these steps to reference GroupDocs.Watermark using Package Manager GUI:
- Open your solution/project in Visual Studio.
- Click Tools -> NuGet Package Manager -> Manage NuGet Packages for Solution. You can also access the same option through the Solution Explorer. Right-click the solution or project and select Manage NuGet Packages from the context menu
- Select Browse tab and type “GroupDocs.Watermark” in the search text box.
- Click the Install button to install the latest version of the API into your project as shown in the following screenshot.
Using Package Manager Console
You can follow the steps below to reference GroupDocs.Watermark using the Package Manager Console: