- Compare contents & styles: The library can identify both content and font style changes, including bold, italic, underlines, strike-troughs, font types, etc.
- Get comparison summary: Once documents are processed, you can save a summery summary list of all changes found in the result output.
- Accept/reject changes: After applying/rejecting changes, the resulting file can be exported to a final document
- Merge & compare: The library allows you to spot which changes come from what file. Support for Word's native Track Changes functionality When comparing Word files, the merged document can be saved as a DOC/DOCX file, reflecting all the diffs found with the Word's native "Track Changes" feature.
- Support for streams: Documents can be read from streams and the result output can be send to streams as well.
- Flexible API: You can compare documents programmatically on the server side, use the library in conjunction with a built-in web UI to display diffs on the web, or built your own UI from scratch.
- Compare Multiple Documents: GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API supports multiple source document comparison with single target document .