GroupDocs.Merger allows to swap two pages positions within the source document. The result is a new document where two pages have their positions exchanged.
Here are the steps to swap document pages:
- Initialize SwapOptions class with page numbers to swap;
- Instantiate Merger object with source document path or InputStream;
- Call swapPages method and pass SwapOptions object to it;
- Call save method specifying file path to save resultant document.
The following code sample demonstrates how to split document:
String filePath = "c:\sample.pptx"; String filePathOut = "c:\output\result.pptx"; int pageNumber1 = 3; int pageNumber2 = 6; SwapOptions swapOptions = new SwapOptions(pageNumber2, pageNumber1); Merger merger = new Merger(filePath); merger.swapPages(swapOptions); merger.save(filePathOut);
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document merging features, please refer the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Merger for .NET examples, plugins and showcase
- GroupDocs.Merger for Java examples, plugins and showcase
Free Online App
Along with full featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to merge your documents with our free online GroupDocs Merger App.