Remove document password
GroupDocs.Merger allows to remove password from password-protected document.
Here are the steps to remove document password:
- Initialize LoadOptions class specifying current password;
- Instantiate Merger object with source document path or InputStream and pass LoadOptions object to it;
- Call removePassword method;
- Call save method specifying file path to save resultant document.
The following code sample demonstrates how to remove document password:
String filePath = "c:\sample.docx"; String filePathOut = "c:\output\result.docx"; LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions("SAMPLE_PASSWORD"); Merger merger = new Merger(filePath, loadOptions); merger.removePassword(); merger.save(filePathOut);
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document merging features, please refer the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Merger for .NET examples, plugins and showcase
- GroupDocs.Merger for Java examples, plugins and showcase
Free Online App
Along with full featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to merge your documents with our free online GroupDocs Merger App.