GroupDocs.Merger provides a move page feature which allows you to manipulate page ordering by moving any page(s) to new position within a document.
This can be done by following the steps below:
- Initialise MoveOptions class and specify current and new page numbers;
- Instantiate Merger object with source document path or InputStream;
- Call movePage method and pass MoveOptions object to it;
- Call save method and pass desired file path to save resultant document.
The following code sample demonstrates on how to move page to a new position:
String filePath = "c:\sample.xlsx"; String filePathOut = "c:\output\result.xlsx"; int pageNumber = 6; int newPageNumber = 1; MoveOptions moveOptions = new MoveOptions(pageNumber, newPageNumber); Merger merger = new Merger(filePath); merger.movePage(moveOptions); merger.save(filePathOut);
Advanced Usage Topics
To learn more about document merging features, please refer the advanced usage section.
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Merger for .NET examples, plugins and showcase
- GroupDocs.Merger for Java examples, plugins and showcase
Free Online App
Along with full featured Java library we provide simple, but powerful free Apps. You are welcome to merge your documents with our free online GroupDocs Merger App.