GroupDocs.Merger for Java 21.3 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Merger for Java 21.3
There are a few fixed bugs in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Impemented text .err format for splitting;
- Impemented text .err format for joining.
- Cross-format merging to DOC / DOCX;
- Cross-format merging to XPS;
- Split page number is not correct.
- Big size of the MTHML merged document;
- Cannot access a closed Stream;
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Parsing of table ‘GPOS’ has failed.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|MERGERNET-517||Impement text .err format for splitting||Feature|
|MERGERNET-534||Impement text .err format for joining||Feature|
|MERGERNET-828||Cross-format merging to DOC / DOCX||Feature|
|MERGERNET-966||Cross-format merging to XPS||Feature|
|MERGERNET-967||Split page number is not correct||Bug|
|MERGERNET-987||Big size of the merged document||Bug|
|MERGERNET-1009||Cannot access a closed Stream||Bug|
|MERGERNET-1010||Object reference not set to an instance of an object||Bug|
|MERGERNET-1032||Parsing of table ‘GPOS’ has failed||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
This section lists public API changes that were introduced in GroupDocs.Merger for Java 21.3. It includes not only new and obsoleted public methods, but also a description of any changes in the behavior behind the scenes in GroupDocs.Merger which may affect existing code. Any behavior introduced that could be seen as a regression and modifies existing behavior is especially important and is documented here.