NoteThis page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Merger for Java 19.6
There are 10 new features in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Added a new document format for all the DocumentHandler methods: .xlt
- Added a new document format for all the DocumentHandler methods: .xltx
- Added a new document format for all the DocumentHandler methods: .xltm
- Added a new functionality for the image representation of all the formats except of Diagram and Text formats
- Added a new funtionality for text splitting by line numbers
- Expanded the existing Document Handler Join method with page number using
- Implemented a new format .tsv
- Implemented a new format LaTex
- Implemented the image representation feature for Diagram family formats
- Expanded logic of document Split functionality
|MERGERNET-420||Added Xlt format support||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-421||Added Xltm format support||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-423||Added Xltx format support||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-441||Obtain document pages image representations||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-444||Implement split txt files by line numbers||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-418||Implement a new format .tsv||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-117||Implement a new format LaTex||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-487||Implement GetImages for Diagram-formats||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-445||Expand logic of document Split functionality||New Feature|
|MERGERNET-387||Optimized ODP presentations loading||Improvement|
|MERGERNET-461||Ability to specify page number for joined documents||Improvement|
|MERGERNET-120||MSI installer shows wrong file size||Bug|
|MERGERNET-396||MovePage method is working incorrectly for Epub and Xps formats||Bug|
|MERGERNET-491||Metered related exception when License is initialized with other GroupDocs products||Bug|
|MERGERNET-394||How to save and load LaTex document||Bug|
NoteThis section lists public API changes that were introduced in GroupDocs.Merger for Java 19.6. It includes not only new and obsoleted public methods, but also a description of any changes in the behavior behind the scenes in GroupDocs.Merger which may affect existing code. Any behavior introduced that could be seen as a regression and modifies existing behavior is especially important and is documented here.
Was this page helpful?
Any additional feedback you'd like to share with us?
Please tell us how we can improve this page.
Thank you for your feedback!
We value your opinion. Your feedback will help us improve our documentation.