GroupDocs.Editor for .NET 18.12 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for GroupDocs.Editor for .NET 18.12
Improvements and bug fixes
- Reworked CSS representation of lists in order to improve list editing in HTML-editors.
- Reworked HTML paragraphs representation for better compatibility with HTML-editors.
- Improved space and gap distances between document elements.
- Improved stability in multi-threaded scenarios.
- Fixed issue with several input elements and Structure Document Tags (SDT), that causes exception during backward conversion.
- Fixed issue with improper processing of bookmarks in rare scenarios.
- Fixed issue with incorrect processing of complex shapes/
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|EDITORNET-1030||Improve compatibility of lists in HTML-editors for better editing||Improvement|
|EDITORNET-1031||Improve compatibility of paragraphs with HTML-editors||Improvement|
|EDITORNET-1032||Increase accuracy of space and gap distances between document elements||Improvement|
|EDITORNET-1033||Improve stability in multi-threaded environment||Improvement|
|EDITORNET-1034||Fix exception with SDT during backward conversion||Bug|
|EDITORNET-1035||Fix bug with improper processing of bookmarks||Bug|
|EDITORNET-1036||Fix issue with incorrect processing of unusual shapes in ShapeProcessor||Bug|
Public API and Backward Incompatible Changes
This section lists public API changes that were introduced in GroupDocs.Editor for .NET 18.12. It includes not only new and obsoleted public methods, but also a description of any changes in the behavior behind the scenes in GroupDocs.Editor which may affect existing code. Any behavior introduced that could be seen as a regression and modifies existing behavior is especially important and is documented here.