Working with Documents Editor
GroupDocs.Editor for Java is a lightweight component that allows to edit multiple document formats in form of HTML. The editor can both translate source document into html and save edited html into source document format.
- Ability to edit document from all major file formats - Words, Cells*, Slides*, PDF* etc (the list of supported formats will be constantly extended). Native Java API, so third party developers can easily integrate GroupDocs.Editor into their products
- Simple to use API - couple of methods for direct and inverse document transformation with set of options for different formats
- Storage agnostic
- UI agnostic
- Metered Licensing
- Apply protection to the resultant document
- PDF compliance
- Reply comments and statuses
- Optimize memory usage
- Paginal mode for the Words document
- Ability to open, view and edit XML document
* - marked document formats will be implemented in next versions of GroupDocs.Editor.