Visual Studio Plugin to Explore GroupDocs.Comparsion Examples
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET plugin is providing an ease to compile GroupDocs.Comparions for .NET examples and to explore the examples. It has reduced the efforts to download examples and the DLL file from different resources (GitHub, NuGet). You can quickly run CSharp project. So all the manual steps to explore the examples have been exempted.
Following are the key features of the plugin
- Appears in File menu in Visual Studio.
- Downloads source code automatically.
- Downloads GroupDocs.Comparison library automatically.
- Adds GroupDocs.Comparison reference automatically.
- Provides both C# examples.
- Supports Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Opens project in few steps.
- Easy to download and install.
- Easy to use.
- Saves time and reduces effort.
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Comparison for.NET Examples is available for download from following platforms.
Installation of Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Comparison Examples is very easy and simple. User just needs to download MSI file and run it. After finishing the installation, plugin will be integrated with Visual Studio and appear in File menu.
Just like installation, usage of the plugin is also very easy and user friendly. Here are some easy steps to run example projects in Visual Studio.
- Go to File -> GroupDocs in Visual Studio.
- Select New GroupDocs.Comparison Example Project.
After installation you will see following appearances:
Here you can open either VisualBasic or CSharp project.
Supported Versions of Visual Studio
Visual Studio must be installed before installing the plugin. It supports following versions of Visual Studio
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2013
Visual Studio Plugin for GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET examples is open source and available for download. Developers can download it and get help to understand its working and extend its functionality. Following are the places from where source code can be downloaded.
Developers are always welcome to submit their feedback to improve the plugin.