- Only up to 3 first pages are processed.
- PDF documents: document should not have more then four elements of any collection
- Documents with more than 3 pages are not supported.
- Only 15 document Comparison per hour.
- Trial badges are placed in the document on the top of each page.
The license file contains details such as the product name, number of developers it is licensed to, subscription expiry date and so on. It contains digital signature, so don't modify the file. Even inadvertent addition of an extra line break into the file will invalidate it. You need to set a license before utilizing GroupDocs.Comparison API if you want to avoid its evaluation limitations. However, license can be loaded from a file or stream object.
You can apply License using license file path or file stream
You can also set Metered license as an alternative to license file. It is a new licensing mechanism that will be used along with existing licensing method. It is useful for the customers who want to be billed based on the usage of the API features. For more details, please refer to Metered Licensing FAQ section.
Create metered object and use method SetMeteredKey()
To check current consumption quantity use GetConsumptionQuantity() method