GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is a powerful and intuitive library used for file conversion between variety of supported document and image types including all Microsoft Office and OpenDocument file formats, PDF documents, HTML, CAD, raster images (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and many more. Conversion results can be easily customized and tuned with multiple and flexible options.
GroupDocs.Conversion allows to convert files between plenty of popular formats such as PDF, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, EPUB, PNG, JPEG, TIFF and others.
By using GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET you can convert files without other third-party applications like Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat!
Using GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET in your project gives you the following benefits:
- Rich set of document conversion features;
- Platform independence;
- Independence from third-party applications;
- Performance and scalability;
- Simple public API.
- Thousands of different file conversion pairs supported for office documents, presentations, spreadsheets and images.
- Ability to convert whole document or specific pages range.
- Place watermarks at document pages during conversion.
- Huge amount of additional options provided to customize converted document appearance.
- Document information extraction - file type, document page count etc.;
- Increased conversion performance by caching conversion results. Convert document once and use conversion results fast and efficient;
- Customizable caching. Caching to local disk is implemented by default and any type of storage can be supported by implementing caching interfaces – Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Windows Azure and others.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET covers most of the popular development environments and deployment platforms. Its API can be used to develop applications for a wide range of operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS, and various platforms. Read “System Requirements” for more details.
You can use GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET to build any type of 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application, including ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, WCF, WinForms, etc.
GroupDocs.Conversion does not require third-party applications, for example, Microsoft Office, to be installed on the machine in order to work. All GroupDocs components are completely independent. This makes GroupDocs.Conversion a great alternative to automation in terms of security, stability, scalability/speed, price and features for working with documents and related tasks.
We do care about performance. GroupDocs.Conversion is designed to be used to process thousands of files and utilize as minimum resources as possible. We do performance testing to make sure we do not have performance degradations from version to version.
GroupDocs.Conversion is a single .NET assembly that can be deployed with any .NET application by simply copying it or installing via NuGet. You do not need to worry about any other services or modules.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET public API was designed to be simple and intuitive. The methods are doing what you wold expect from them and nothing more.
We do provide free and paid support for all of our users, including evaluation. For more information on GroupDocs.Conversion technical support please check “Technical Support” page.