Load password-protected document
GroupDocs.Conversion supports conversion of documents that are protected with a password.
Here are the steps to follow to load and convert a password protected document:
- Create new instance of Converter class and pass source document path and the load options delegate as a constructor parameters
- Instantiate the proper ConvertOptions class e.g. (PdfConvertOptions, WordProcessingConvertOptions, SpreadsheetConvertOptions etc.)
- Call convert method of Converter class instance and pass filename for the converted document and the instance of ConvertOptions from the previous step
The following code sample shows how to convert password protected document:
WordProcessingLoadOptions loadOptions = new WordProcessingLoadOptions(); loadOptions.setPassword("12345"); Converter converter = new Converter("sample_with_password.docx", loadOptions); PdfConvertOptions options = new PdfConvertOptions(); converter.convert("converted.pdf, options);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Conversion for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Conversion for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Conversion for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online Document Converter Apps
Along with full-featured Java library we provide free Apps and free services for document conversion.
In order to see a full potential of GroupDocs.Conversion, you are welcome to convert DOC to PDF, DOC to XLSX, PDF to DOC, PDF to XLSX, PPT to DOC and more with Free Online Document Converter App or get a full advantage of Free Online Document Converter Suite with advanced conversion settings and many more enterprise built-in features.
Please note that more premium features, advanced options and enhanced document management experience is available for signed-in users at conholdate.app for FREE.
If you don’t own an account yet, register it now for free! No credit card is required!