Introducing GroupDocs.Conversion for Java
What Is GroupDocs.Conversion?
GroupDocs.Conversion for Java is a powerful and intuitive library used for document conversion between variety of supported document and image types including all Microsoft Office and OpenDocument file formats, PDF documents, HTML, CAD, raster images (TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and many more. Conversion results can be easily customized and tuned with multiple and flexible options.
Why Use GroupDocs.Conversion?
- No additional software is required to convert documents into any supported format;
- Huge amount of additional options provided to customize converted document;
- Ability to convert whole document or specific page range, place watermarks at document pages and many more;
- Document information extraction - file type, page count etc.;
- Increase conversion performance by caching conversion results. Convert document once and use it fast and efficient;
- Customizable caching. Caching to local disk is implemented by default and any type of storage can be supported by implementing caching interfaces – Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Windows Azure and others.