Convert to Presentation with advanced options
GroupDocs.Conversion provides PresentationConvertOptions to give you control over conversion result when convert to presentation format. Along with common convert options from base class PresentationConvertOptions has the following additional options:
- setFormat - desired result document type. Available options are: Ppt, Pps, Pptx, Ppsx, Odp, Otp, Potx, Pot, Potm, Pptm, Ppsm
- setPassword - if set, the converted document will be password protected with the specified password
- setZoom - specifies the zoom level in percentage
Following code snippet shows how to convert to Presentation with advanced options
Converter converter = new Converter("sample.docx"); PresentationConvertOptions options = new PresentationConvertOptions(); options.setPageNumber(2); options.setPagesCount(1); options.setFormat(PresentationFileType.Ppt); converter.convert("converted.ppt", options);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Conversion for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Conversion for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Conversion for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online Document Converter Apps
Along with full-featured Java library we provide free Apps and free services for document conversion.
In order to see a full potential of GroupDocs.Conversion, you are welcome to convert DOC to PDF, DOC to XLSX, PDF to DOC, PDF to XLSX, PPT to DOC and more with Free Online Document Converter App or get a full advantage of Free Online Document Converter Suite with advanced conversion settings and many more enterprise built-in features.
Please note that more premium features, advanced options and enhanced document management experience is available for signed-in users at conholdate.app for FREE.
If you don’t own an account yet, register it now for free! No credit card is required!