Convert to HTML with advanced options
- setFixedLayout - controls the html generation. If it’s set to true, fixed layout will be used e.g. absolutely positioned html element.
- setZoom - specifies the zoom level in percentage. Default is 100.
- setUsePdf - in some cases, for better rendering and elements positioning the source document should be converted to PDF first. If this property is set to true, the input firstly is converted to PDF and after that to desired format.
Following code snippet shows how to convert to HTML with advanced options
WordProcessingLoadOptions loadOptions = new WordProcessingLoadOptions(); loadOptions.setPassword("12345"); Converter converter = new Converter("sample.docx", loadOptions); MarkupConvertOptions options = new MarkupConvertOptions(); options.setPageNumber(2); options.setFixedLayout(true); options.setPagesCount(1); converter.convert("converted.html", options);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Conversion for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Conversion for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Conversion for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online Document Converter Apps
Along with full-featured Java library we provide free Apps and free services for document conversion.
In order to see a full potential of GroupDocs.Conversion, you are welcome to convert DOC to PDF, DOC to XLSX, PDF to DOC, PDF to XLSX, PPT to DOC and more with Free Online Document Converter App or get a full advantage of Free Online Document Converter Suite with advanced conversion settings and many more enterprise built-in features.
Please note that more premium features, advanced options and enhanced document management experience is available for signed-in users at conholdate.app for FREE.
If you don’t own an account yet, register it now for free! No credit card is required!