Convert specific pages
GroupDocs.Conversion also provides the feature to convert selected page number.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Create new instance of Converter class and pass source document path as a constructor parameter
- Instantiate the proper ConvertOptions class e.g. (PdfConvertOptions, WordProcessingConvertOptions, SpreadsheetConvertOptions etc.)
- Set setPages property of the ConvertOptions instance with list of desired page number to be converted
- Call convert method of Converter class instance and pass filename for the converted document and the instance of ConvertOptions from the previous steps
Following code snippet shows how to convert first and third pages from the source document:
Converter converter = new Converter("sample.docx"); PdfConvertOptions options = new PdfConvertOptions(); options.setPages(Arrays.asList( 1, 3)); converter.convert("converted.pdf", options);
You may easily run the code above and see the feature in action in our GitHub examples:
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET examples, plugins, and showcase
- GroupDocs.Conversion for Java examples, plugins, and showcase
- Document Conversion for .NET MVC UI Example
- Document Conversion for .NET App WebForms UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java App Dropwizard UI Modern Example
- Document Conversion for Java Spring UI Example
Free Online Document Converter Apps
Along with full-featured Java library we provide free Apps and free services for document conversion.
In order to see a full potential of GroupDocs.Conversion, you are welcome to convert DOC to PDF, DOC to XLSX, PDF to DOC, PDF to XLSX, PPT to DOC and more with Free Online Document Converter App or get a full advantage of Free Online Document Converter Suite with advanced conversion settings and many more enterprise built-in features.
Please note that more premium features, advanced options and enhanced document management experience is available for signed-in users at conholdate.app for FREE.
If you don’t own an account yet, register it now for free! No credit card is required!